Sunday, June 8, 2008

Another Game Ball

So t-ball season is coming to an end. Sam was SO excited that he got a second game ball at Saturday's game. He is so proud. If you ever hear me talk about our t-ball experience I usually will tell you that even though Sam is the catcher he rarely touches the ball except to hand it to the umpire that puts it on the tee. He does make sure that he gets nice and dirty though- even if it is by rolling around in the dirt in the outfield. But our friend, Rex, gave him a t-ball stand so he LOVES to practice hitting- he has gotten to be a pretty good batter. I wasn't sure that he would want to stay with t-ball since there are so many boys on the team that are so much better. I don't think we have even won a game but Sam doesn't seem to notice. After winning these two game balls he keeps telling me how much he loves baseball and wants to play again. He has both of his balls in cases right beside his bed!

No comments: