Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Introducing....Caroline Rose

Here is the last pregnant picture of me! Caroline Rose was born at 12:34 tody- she weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long!
Big Brother Sam & Big Sister Emerson were so excited. Sam said "Thank you for giving us a new baby, Mommy" and Emerson just wants to hold her and touch her ALL the time. We were blessed with so many special visitors- Meredith & Andrew came by- they are exactly 4 months apart. Caroline also got to meet Grandpa Gary & Grandma Karen, Grandpa Len & Grandma Peggy, Great Grandma Dottie & Grandpa Bob, Uncle Joe, Aunt Misha, Brian, Jessie and Tyler, Uncle Josh, Tracey, Brooke, & Max, our friend Pennie from church, Sam, Amanda, Hayden & Berkley. Thank you for all of your sweet messages today and prayers! I am going to sleep now- I am EXHAUSTED!

4 comments:

TJPPPSmith said...

So sweet...she is beautiful. I hope you get rest in the hospital. If you need any help when you get home, please let me know. Welcome to the mom of 3 club!

Meredith said...

Congrats on another beautiful little girl. I pray the transition goes great and am sure Tracey wiill keep me up on how you all are doing. Meredith Harper

Ashlee said...

Stacey,
She is beautiful!!! I'm just so sad I won't be there to come see you all and get to hold her. Caroline and I will just have to meet when we're in town for Christmas.

Love,
Ash

Woodbury Family said...

Congratulations Stacey! Caroline is so sweet :) So are Sam and Emma! :)

Shelley