Monday, January 19, 2009

Daddy's second office?

We had lunch with Kirt today at his office. The kids love to bring lunch to their daddy and eat in his office. I think Sam just likes to write on the windows with markers (Kirt uses his windows as a dry erase board). Here is the conversation that followed after we got in the car:
  • "Oh Mommy we forgot to see Daddy's second office".
  • "Second office?"
  • "Yeah, I didn't see all of the pictures that I drew for him to take to work? I made him a picture of a transformer and he took it to work. He must have put it in his other office"

I promptly called Kirt to let him know that Sam remembers EVERYTHING! I tried to explain that Kirt rotates out his "artwork". But to Kirt's defense- he did have about 5 colorings and paintings that Sam has given him to put in his office all displayed along the windows and desk.

No comments: