Friday, November 6, 2009

Caroline

What a week! Caroline spiked a fever Monday night and maybe or maybe not had the flu. We put her on tamiflu just to be on the safe side. Our pedi said that 70% of the negative tests are actually positive and since she is so little he just went ahead and put her on the anti-viral drug. She was feeling much better by Wed morning. We have been working so hard to get her to walk and FINALLY (after much practice) she stood up and took a few steps. Sweet girl has never even stood by herself more than a few seconds and she was sitting down and stood up and walked about 3 or 4 steps. Emerson and I probably scared her to death because our celebration and clapping for her! She hasn't done it again but she smiles real big when I try to help her walk! I will try to load some pictures--- my computer is acting up!

No comments: