Friday, November 11, 2011

Bitten by the Crafting Bug

 Tracey and I tea stained my fireplace this week.    I was really happy with the way it turned out.    I keep thinking I will do my cabinets but I may just do the bathroom ones to "practice" first.    I dont think I am brave enough to paint my kitchen ones by myself.    

 My friend came over Tuesday night and we made these cute burlap wreaths.    I found them on pintrest of course!     I thought they turned out super cute!    Dont be suprised if you get one for Christmas this year!    It may be my crafty gift!
 I have also been looking for a way to hang up the kids art work!    I made this cute little board and hung it upstairs in the play area!    Emerson was so excited!    As you can tell she has hung up all of her stuff.
 I also made these cute burlap table runners.    The second one I made for Tracey turned out cuter- it has a ruffle on it.     I told you I got very crafty this week!

No comments: