Here are a few more pictures from the week. The first one has a funny story that goes with it- notice that Caroline has on a cloth diaper. I briefly considered doing cloth diapers in my effort to "go green" and do my part for the environment not to mention the cost benefits. Well, my friend Stephanie gave me this diaper www.thegoodmama.com if you want to check them out. CUTE diapers. I was so excited to try this- I put it on Caroline (note- I did not read the directions of how to put it on- how hard could it be? It is just a few snaps and it is organic fleece lined inside). It never occured to me that it would leak! I sat down to feed her and you can guess that within five minutes I was SOAKED! I did a google search and everyone says that they are the most absorbant so it must be something I did wrong. I may get brave and try it one more time but I'm thinking I will just stick with Pampers and keep filling up the land fills with disposable diapers!
No comments:
Post a Comment