Sam is really enjoying t-ball- he is so funny because he LOVES to slide into home plate- and if he doesn't get his pants dirty then he gets on his knees and walks on his knees just to make sure he has some dirt on his pants before he gets to the dugout!
Making our home-made pizza before my first outing with ALL 3 kids- Tracey & I took all 5 kids to an outing at church on Thursday night. It went very smoothly- everyone was on perfect behavior! Thank goodness for the double stroller & my baby Bjorn carrier!
Baby Caroline is a month old today! She is starting to smile now. She still has reflux and it seems to be getting a little worse now- but the doctor assured me that this was normal. She is still spitting up and it comes out her nose about once a day- enough that her mommy has to change ALL of my clothes!
Emerson has been great potty training! She just decided she wanted to go on the potty and we haven't turned back since! Granted, I do spend most of my day in the bathroom with her- Caroline & I have found a little red stool that we sit on and wait and wait and wait on Emerson to decide she is done and then when she is done most of the time she decides she has to go again =) Kirt was joking that in the hour he had potty duty last night he was in there 10 times! But all this is so worth it not to have 2 in diapers! We reward Emer with popsciles & reeses pieces! I'm going to gain lots of weight because I grab a handfull of candy for myself when I get them for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment