Friday, December 19, 2008
Home!
After a quick trip (I guess I shouldn't say quick- any trip to the ER teaches you much patience!) we are home. I will tell you more late but the important thing is that Caroline was released and did not have to stay. We will have a very long night but at least we can manage her at home. Long story but she has been scaring her mommy by holding her breath and she has a terrible cough and cold. We had a wonderful ER doctor at Medical City and she did her breath holding performance for him and he thinks it is more related to reflux than to RSV. So he said we could go home. We were SO SO thankful. Now the challenge is keeping her from getting strep throat from Sam or the stomach virus from Emerson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh how scary! I am so glad she is doing okay! It sounds like your house is even sicker than ours is!
Post a Comment