My "Not Me's" this week have pictures included. If you haven't read the blog at www.mycharmingkids.net you must read her "not me's". It is a way to be honest about the things we do as parents. Somehow it makes you feel better to laugh at these things. I hope you will join me by posting your "not me's". And yes I know it is Sunday but I won't have time to post them tomorrow! Funny how once you start doing these you kinda start thinking in "not me's"- once you do it you will know what I mean!
OK, so I need to explain! I would never grab my camera when I hear Sam calling for help and look out the window and see this! Kirt & Josh were in the kitchen and definetly watching Sam when he got himself in this situation. Sam was terrified- he sat on the bounce house as it was blowing up and this is the result! If you know Kirt- he is scared of heights and I think Sam must take after him! I think he learned natural consequences in this situation and will NEVER do this again!
The picture speaks for itself- Not me or Joe (my brother in law)---I would never put Sam to bed and then play with the toys he got for his birthday- I was defiently not the first person to use the Pixos game. I did not make a martian that was pink & blue either! That would just not be right to play with his new toys! Not me!
1 comment:
I can't believe he managed to stay on top of that the entire time it was blowing up and didn't fall off!!! How did you get him down?
Post a Comment