
Emerson lost her blankie at church yesterday! Poor girl has been SO sad! She was up at 4 a.m. crying for her "Taggie" blanket. You can see from the picture that she finally gave up and fell asleep in the recliner at 9:00 this morning. I gave her 3 different blankets trying to "substitute" the real one and then I found a onsie of Carolines that had the "Taggie" ribbons on it so she fell asleep holding the onsie. Good news is that Ms. Penny from church just called and said she found it! I will be there ASAP to retrieve the blanket! And I'm not sure that it will ever leave the house again! Ms. Penny saved the day!

Andy Pettite came to speak at church yesterday and Sam was so excited to stand in line for his autograph. Hence, where we lost the blanket above!

Emerson modeling her cute Matilda Jane skirt!

Caroline is keeping us busy at night by rolling over in her crib. She gets stuck like a little turtle on her tummy and we have to go in a flip her back over! My number one mission is to teach her to roll from tummy to back!

Can you believe she is 5 months old? I am in major denial that our last baby is getting so big!
1 comment:
Stacey-I just HAVE to see her! She's changing too quickly!!! What a doll.
Post a Comment