Emerson loves to push her babies in her stroller. She even took Max for a ride this morning and then she pushed him out and sat in there wanting him to push her but she is a little heavy for him to push. We will see how it goes after nap time.
My kiddos have been sick since last Friday with hand, foot, mouth virus. They have both been miserable all week. It is a horrible virus that gives them mouth ulcers & little blisters on their hands & feet. I think today was the first day Emerson has worn shoes in a week. Sam has been home from school all week- it is contagious for a full week! He only has 3 more days left of preschool I am a little sad- my big boy will go to kindergarten next year. I'm glad that The Heights doesn't have any kind of graduation from preschool- I would definetly be the mommy that cried! He is excited about kindergarten and we went and paid for his school supplies yesterday so he knows where he will be going to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment