Kirt & I had a great weekend away. We stayed at The Worthington and they were nice enough to upgrade us to a suite at no extra charge- I think they saw that I was pregnant and Kirt told them it was my birthday. We had a great lunch at Joe T Garcia's with mexican food on the patio- nothing better on a sunny day! Then we went and saw a movie and had dinner at Reata on the rooftop overlooking downtown and then we went to a comedy theater. We had a great time! Thanks to my parents for watching the kids overnight and Tracey & Josh for taking Sam to a carnival on Saturday. Tonite we are celebrating my birthday with Tracey & Josh and my parents have the kids again tonight! Sam & Emerson LOVE to go to Grandma's house- Sam keeps saying "I wanted to stay 5 nights- why did you come & get me?" I always joke with my mom that Sam would just rather move in over there.
No comments:
Post a Comment